1984 Mustang GT350 20th Anniversary
5.0 5 speed convertible
Link to Ebay Page where this is listed.
Here are some pictures of the car. It has 122,000 miles.
New Items include:
Car is all original, no rust, california car. Never seen snow! Has a CB radio!
- New Radiator, Hoses/flush/coolant
- KYB Shocks and Struts, Fresh alignment
- New smog pump (just passed smog this summer)
- New Belt, replaced intake manifold (used), repaired tear in top (no picture yet)
- "Turbine" rims from 89 Mustang with good ZR rated tires
- AC Blows cold air
- Everything works (trunk release, gas cap release, all lights, horn, etc.)
Comes with Carb Rebuild kit. My mechanic gave it a tune up recently.
I drive this car to work every day and recently took it on a 1,200 mile road trip.
See the Full Disclosure section at the bottom of page for the bad stuff.
Listed here is stuff that I know is wrong with the car. I list it here because I know how frustrating it is to
buy something like a car and then find out there is stuff wrong that the Previous Owner could have told you but
chose not to.
- Dent in left front quarter panel (see picture above)
- Transmission leaks a bit (when I had the car serviced, my mechanic filled the tranny up and some leaked out again. I checked the level and it seems ok.
- Will need brake master cylinder. It is starting to fade a little bit now. You press the brake, get good pressure and then the pressure fades a little.
Not yet a safety issue, as I drive it every day still, but will need to be done in the future.
- Registration expired in July.